1) If you are going to purchase a chain-wire fence machine, the first thing you need to keep in mind is its compatibility to run on commercial wires and secure fencing has created a benchmark by supplying over 580 machines all over India and 52 machines alone in Raipur-bhilai which is major source of commercial wires in the industry.
2) If you are going to purchase a chain-wire fence machine, the second thing you need to keep in mind is its capacity. Our chain link fence machines have the capacity of 100-120 Kgs/-hr (2.5-3mm wire) and 150-160 Kgs/-hr(4mm wire).
You can choose any type of fence machine according to your need and the cost will also vary accordingly.
3) The next thing you should consider is the after-sale service for the machine. Our chain link fencing machines will create minimum to no problem with time and even if any issue arrives, our online technicians will be there to assist you 24 hours a day. You can also purchase the parts of the fencing machines which will be delivered to you in a couple of days just after you order it. In the time of need when you would be facing any issue with your machine and not able to resolve it through online assistance, you can book a meeting with our technician at your workplace to fix your machine in no time.
4) The last most important thing to keep in mind while purchasing a fence machine is its service life. Our automatic chain-wire fence machines have long service life so the cost for each day will be really low.
5) At last, you also need to make sure that the material of mould in the machine is good enough for your daily use. We use alloy mould material in our machines that have a life of 7 years at least. It is the professional mould material used in chain link fence machines and is totally reliable.
Now you are ready to purchase your own fencing machine. To get the best semi-automatic and automatic fencing machines, reach www.securefencing.co.in now.